Assessment and Strategy Planning
Our Strategic Planning Process is geared toward defining a road map to help align with the organizations business objectives and overall strategic direction. Our approach is to "Assess the Need" and define the appropriate solution or service offering that best suits your environment needs, business size, and established vision and drivers
Our process starts with an in-depth review of the organization, how IT is utilized, identify opportunities for improvement, and report those findings, assessment, and a road map to the leadership.
- IT Concept Creation Process
- IT Strategy Planning Process
- IT Infrastructure Audit Workshop
- SWOT Analysis Workshop
- Virtual IT Department Evaluation Workshop
- IT Operational Planning
- IT Project Portfolio Planning
- Business Model Workshop
- Industry Analysis Research
How Your Organization Benefits
Our management consultants bring a balanced experience approach to servicing organizations via:
- A proven approach to IT Strategy and Optimization
- Strong Project Management Acumen
- Business Process Expertise
- Technologists who have a command of cutting-edge technology
- Excellence in Customer Service
What's Next... Brinex!
Schedule a free consultation to begin conversations during your yearly budget and strategic planning sessions. We can review your department, processes, team, and budget to provide a "Opportunities for What's Next" assessment packet. This is a critical step in assuring your business objectives and your IT strategy is aligned.
Our goals are to work to align IT initiatives to your business strategy, reduce cost, provide vendor management services, overall project/portfolio management, and thereby effectively raising your organizations capabilities and profitability.